Jeffrey Spotts, CMT will present at Opal Financial Group’s Investment Consultants Forum at the New York Marriott Marquis, New York, NY on March 8, 2016.
The forum provides a unique environment for developing dialogue between plan sponsors, managers and consultants. This event will feature panel-driven discussions focused on specific investment techniques of fixed income and hedge fund managers, the evolving role of institutional consultants, the manager evaluation process, transition management, investing in global markets, and more.
This conference will exclusively feature dialogue driven panel discussions led by consultants and family offices. Topics include:
- The Evolving Role of Investment Consultants
- What lies ahead in 2015: Market Outlook
- Hedge Fund Opportunities:
- New Investment Styles and Strategies for Maximizing Returns
- Asset Allocation and Diversification in a volatile market
- Manager Selection Process: The Role a Consultant and a Fiduciary plays
- The Role of Alternative Investments
- Marketing to Plan Sponsors 101 – from RFPs to Finals Presentations